How to play 60fps in BGMI:
Battlegrounds Mobile India or BGMI is a great game but many of the players doesn't know how to do some things or how to enable graphics in the BGMI Most likely there are some question many peoples are asking and here in these article I have tried to solve them.
How to check rank in Bgmi step by step guide:
- Firstly go to the lobby
- Then select the "Season" tab.
- Here you can check Solo, Duo, and Squad ranking on the tabs below the badge.
1) Each of them contains five tiers. 2) Conquerors are players who are at the Ace Tier and at the Top 500 on their server!
How to enable HDR mode and play in 60fps in BGMI steps by step guide:
- Firstly download the config file from the end of this blog
- Move the configuration file to “Internal storage> Android> data> com.pubg.imoblie> filesUE4Game> ShadowTrackerExtra> ShadowTrackerExtra> saved> config> Android ” And paste it here.
- Open BGMI and go to settings and enable HDR mode and play at 60+fps.
Files available to download in these post are not provided by us. These file's are given from web. If you are the owner of this file then contact us for removal.